Natural Beauty Secrets for Glowing Skin: My Skincare Routine

What we do when we get stuck in something? We take advice and tips from experts. The same applies
to Skincare and beauty regime where we seek tips and tricks from a beauty expert or we follow
the footsteps of our idol. Here, I am with my secrets of glowing skin and I am sure this will also help
you get a beautiful, healthy and glowing skin.

The Healthy Diet:
We can’t imagine our existence without food but eating healthy and fresh food is more important.
My diet contains fresh fruits and vegetables along with fruit juice. Along with an adequate amount of
proteins and carbohydrates that nourish me.
Have you listened to this quote ever,” Good food good life”? It is a quote from one of the best food
supply company- nestle. Yes, good food matters to have healthy skin and I never take it lightly.

Blue Magic (Water)- Water is one of the main sources of skin hydration. Hydrated skin looks soft,
smooth and youthful. So, I drink around 8-10 glasses of water every day. This helps me to keep my skin
hydrated and also removes toxins through sweating.

Cleansing- Cleansing is the most important thing for naturally glowing skin. Splashing your face with
water will clean the dirt and pollution from the face and will unclog the pores. The environment,
pollution, and UV rays harm the skin badly. Cleansing removes dirt, pollution, makeup effectively
and tones skin texture. Always use the homemade or natural ingredient-based cleanser. I love the
deep cleansing action of VANYA’s Face cleanser to combat dirt and pollution and have a naturally
glowing face after each wash. This gives me clear and glowing skin.

I do face cleansing at least twice a day, with a natural Face Cleanser. The face cleanser is non-foaming
face wash but more effective in terms of benefits. It cleanses the face deeply and allows the natural
moisture to enter the skin. I also use Shower Gel during bath because a refreshing shower not only
cleans the body but also keeps away bad body odor.

Skin Exfoliation - Exfoliation is important. Why? Until the old ones are there, you can't welcome
new members. With time, we need to replace unused things with the new ones. Exfoliation does the same.
It removes dead cells from the body and helps in the regeneration of new body cells.
In a busy schedule, I do not have enough time to go to the salon that’s why I love doing exfoliation at
home. I exfoliate my skin with a natural exfoliator. VANYA’s Face Scrub and Body Scrub are my
go-to scrubs for exfoliating my face and body for a rejuvenated, soft and shining skin.

Moisturization–Though, my daily intake of water is around 10 Glasses, but I know water isn’t sufficient
so, every day I moisturize my face with Pomegranate Face Cream. Amazing benefits and powerful
properties of the pomegranate, keep my skin nourished and hydrated. Its anti-aging and anti-tan properties
help my skin look shiny and moisturized and also protect from sun-damage.

Proper Good Night's Sleep - This is the thing in my life for which I care for! 8-hour sleep is essential
so I go to bed early in the night and yes, I wake up early in the morning too. I cleanse my face again
with the face cleanser, before going to bed.


This is my secret of glowing skin, what’s yours. You can also share your beauty secret with me.

Comments